Am I the only out there that absolutely can't believe it is already June? I am pretty sure way back in February I had promised myself I would lose another 5-10 pounds by summer.....well my swimsuit confirms that it didn't happen.
Oh well, surely there will be too many screaming kids at the pool for others to notice. Better yet, I think I will remain Whitey McWhitersome so that the glare around me will make people look away. I should come with a warning "Look away, starring at me will cause permanent eye damage"
You know what though, skin cancer ain't my cup of tea so I will be as white as I can for as long as I can!
Bring on the summer!!!!
Monday, June 1, 2009
June already?
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 5:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I still expect to see you in a bikini, Miss Ivory. You look great, and have worked SO hard. We are looking forward to your bikini fashion show at the Cooper.
I can honestly say that I have never looked at you and thought that you needed to lose weight. Can't wait to hang out this summer. Maybe your whiteness will distract people from my farmer's tan.
Post a Comment