Thursday, July 2, 2009

The answer is YES!



Yes, he climbed up on the table all by himself.

Yes, he does own clothes but he is a massive sweater when he sleeps so he now naps "nude" in the summer.

Yes, that is a cup full o' high-fructose corn syrup. Don't judge.
Yes, he was super proud of himself!
Yes, the bench that he used is now safely tucked under the table.....one more thing I will have to remember to do after every meal.
Oh, and NO I didn't watch him or help him do this. I was enjoying looking up recipes online for a few minutes (thinking he was playing with his sister and cousin) when he decided to go Spiderman on me. This is what I walked in on.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It seems just as you get the house "child-proofed" for the current age, they figure something else out. It never ends. It does however make for an entertaining post for all of us to read. Stay on your toes!

rackersfamily said...

I swear our boys must be twins. Carson does the same thing. He also loves to get up on the coffee table and dance. And, I'm glad to hear that Bryson is a sweater too... another boy characteristic I am trying to get used to.