I am not going to say I am stupid because I know I have some smartness in me.....it makes a rare appearance every once in awhile.
Anyway, I am not smart.
I forgot my camera this past weekend. Actually, that is not true I took the camera just not the freaking battery.
Hello?!?!?! Anybody home? -------- Apparently not.
But, I am not going to take full responsibility either. Dustin wouldn't have even remembered the camera so I was at least one step ahead of him.
So, all pictures are in the Dunkles possession. I plan on getting her drunk, stealing the card from her camera, erasing any bad pictures of myself and then posting the rest!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
not smart.
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh hell! We can totally do this, probably even could have last night. I will help.
Post a Comment