Tuesday, July 28, 2009

thank you

Thank you DUSTIN. for leaving the toilet seat up last night, I needed a good butt washing at 2am this morning. in the dark.

Thank you RAMSEY. for begging for a cheeseburger from McDonald's and then not eating it. I love wasting money on nasty food.

Thank you BRYSON. for refusing to sit in the cart at CVS today. it was awesome carrying you around the store while you were screaming.

Thank you to the above mentioned family members. for driving me crazy at times, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh the joys of motherhood! :)

Juli Evans said...

LOVE this post!

Kayla said...

Oh the toilet seat..if there was ever a time I wanted to hit Brian in the head with a baseball bat while he was sleeping...it was when he did this to me a couple of months ago.