Why, Blue Bell, did you have to make this delicious tub of goodness?? Don't you know I can't resist chocolate ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and chocolate coated strawberry hearts, surrounded by swirls of strawberry sauce and chocolate icing......
Why did you have to go there?
And, Market Street you are to blame as well for putting BB ice cream on sale last week. 3 for $10.....who can resist that price? NOT ME!
I am also going to blame my Aunt CiCi because she is the one that introduced me to it at the lake a few weeks ago. So, if I gain 10lbs we can blame it on Blue Bell, Market Street and Aunt CiCi.


3 comments:
LOL! I'll let her know. She is a BB fein.
Why, why, why... did you have to let me know about that stuff? I am a BB addict. There is a BB factory about 20 min from us. My dad keeps the freezer stocked... our favorite right now is chocolate brownie overload... but, now we are going to have to try groom's cake... good thing swim suit season is almost over ;)
Okay Lori, don't blame your Aunt CiCi ... put the blame on Megan! Had she not married DJ and had they not been at the "clean up the lake" weekend, and had I not been designated to pick up dessert for dinner then the "Groom's Cake" BB would never have been discovered! So, it's Meg's fault :) Love you, Aunt CiCi
Post a Comment