Sunday, July 26, 2009

Square Pebble














We had an awesome weekend visiting Lolli and Pops in Round Rock, or as Dustin calls it Square Pebble. As some of you know, Marilyn had a series of mini-strokes on Wed so we came down for the weekend to help out. I am so happy that she is doing so well. We are so proud of her!! She gave us all a scare and we are all so thankful that she is ok.
God is good indeed!!

I had to share some pictures of the food we made last night because it was so darn good! Onion strings courtesy of the Pioneer Woman and Marilyn! The shrimp Dustin grilled was A-MAZ-ING. Salt Grass, eat your heart out!
Anyway, thanks again to all of you for your thoughts and prayers for Marilyn this past week.






2 comments:

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

Were so glad to hear that Dustins mom is Ok..Weve been thinking about you guys!

Amanda said...

OMG, I had no idea! I'm glad she's better. I'm acutally mad that I missed yall in RR. My phone is acting wacky so I didn't get Dustin's message until I got back to OKC...Verizon "said" a new phone is in the mail...that's another story! Anyway, wish I would have caught yall. Tell the family we say "hi"