Friday, July 10, 2009

what a difference a year makes......

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday

June 2008

June 2009
So, I was going through some old photos on the computer today and was comparing last year to this year. Can you believe how much they have changed in the last year?? I can't even really remember Bryson being that small and not having any of his fabulous hair! And Ramsey, she just looks so mature to me now in comparison.
I only did this today bc last night at a friends house they busted out a Christmas video from a few years ago and I couldn't believe how much I had changed. (Thank goodness!) It got me thinking about personal changes, both physical and mental. I was going to post some pictures of me last year and this year but I honestly couldn't really find any from last year.....Isn't that sad? I know I didn't want pictures taken bc I wasn't feeling so good about myself but dang I really should have taken some shots with my kids.
Lesson learned: take pictures with the kids, not always behind the lens....after all, they are the ones that love you no matter what you look like!
(oh, to have such an innocent mind again)









1 comments:

rackersfamily said...

She looks so grown up. and Bryson looks like a whole differnt boy! Wow!