Monday, September 21, 2009

AT-TA-TUDE

Mr. Bryson boy has discovered his "own free will" and you better get outta his way if you aren't going to let him do what he wants to do. At one point today I seriously thought about calling our pediatrician because he was throwing such a fit I thought for sure something must be physically wrong with him.......it was B-A-D. In fact, it was a little over an hour ago and he is still pissed off. So, I did what any good mother would do ---- I took a picture of him being a little "turd" so we could always remember it.


We are soooo over this day.
Oh, and I also gave him a brownie to eat even though he didn't eat lunch......I was desperate and chocolate makes everyone feel better, doesn't it??!?!
don't judge, you would have done the same thing......and some of you would have started drinking!

6 comments:

Carin said...

Just wait until he's 6! And yes, I do start drinking..........

Carin said...

hmmm, you gave me an idea......maybe I'll start taking pictures of Dylan when he throws a fit.

Blonde Momma said...

why am I always the alcoholic?

BettencourtFamily said...

erin, I didn't mention any names!!!!

Kayla said...

welcome to my world...aleyna threw a temper tantrum because she could not have Diego fruit snacks (they choke her) and she was still mad an hour later. she even slapped me in the face to get her point across

Carin said...

Kayla, that would be a "oh-no-you-didnt" moment in this house! Dylan has done that ONCE so far. His TT yesterday resulted in loosing his bedroom door. : )