I H.A.T.E. folding laundry. HATE it. I put it off for as long as possible and then I have a ridiculous amount to fold. I have tried the whole "do a load a day" theory and frankly I hated that too. Why would I want to do something I hate every-single-day??? So instead, this is what I end up with. Embarrassing, sort-of. Will I change my ways, maybe.
If folding laundry was a job I would be fired.....it is part of my "job" but I feel like do well enough in other areas I even out.
What is lurking behind your closed doors?

4 comments:
Pretty sure I would shock everyone if I posted a pic of how much undone laundry I have piled up in secret little places around the house, not to mention all of the mountains of clean, unfolded clothes. I'm with you, girl. I HATE laundry, I dread it.
Me too.......but I actually get it hung and folded, it just never makes it back to the bedroom.
Hell! I would gladly do your laundry if you would clean my toilets. Toilet cleaning is way worse!
I hate folding laundry too but I hate ironing even more...
Post a Comment