Thursday, September 10, 2009

If I could talk....Part 2

remember this from over a year ago?

Bryson is really starting to communicate more and more with us these days. He is picking up new words but most of the time what he "says" doesn't mean anything to us.

This is what I imagine him saying most of the time......

To Ramsey:

  • One day I am really gonna hit you, I mean a REAL hit, and you aren't going to like it.
  • You are WAY TO LOUD
  • I dance better than you! (but you sing better than me)
  • You should really make yourself useful and get me a snack, you can reach them!
  • Seriously, stop hugging and kissing me. I will NOT take you to prom.
  • I can kick harder than you.

To Me:

  • HURRY UP!
  • Quit singing
  • I HATE getting my diaper changed, just let me go commando!
  • Get it through your thick head, I just want to go OUTSIDE. *****
  • Get off the computer.

To Dustin:

  • HURRY UP!
  • Do we have to watch baseball again tonight?
  • Can you please pick up the dog poop so I can play in the backyard without stepping in it?!?!
  • Get it through your thick head, I just want to go OUTSIDE. *****

To the Dogs:

  • GET OUT OF MY FACE, I will drop some food when I am done.
  • Quit eating my lego's, I don't have many left.
  • Stop sniffing my butt.

******one of the words he says on a very regular basis is OUTSIDE, he is obsessed with the great outdoors! give him a snack, drink and open the door and he is the happiest kid in the world.

Since those words don't come out of his mouth just yet there is a LOT of grunting, pointing, screaming and tantrums occuring in our household these days. It's awesome.

0 comments: