Wednesday, June 11, 2008

If I could talk.......



I would tell Ramsey a few things:

Please don't place your CareBears, babies, purses or anything else you are playing with at the time in my lap. I am not your personal belongings holder and soon I will probably throw them at you.

I do not need my paci shoved in my face...especially if I am content or sleeping.

If I am sleeping, please don't yell "WAKE-UP" 3 inches from my face.

When I do wake-up, please stop yelling "BROTHER AWAKE" to mommy...odds are she is trying to get my bottle ready and you are just slowing down the process.


I would tell the dogs a few things as well:

Maddi- your breath is HOT and stinks...please don't pant near me

Chi-Chi- your breath is awful too and I certainly don't want you licking me! Mommy has told me stories about you and you are gross.

To both of you, I am NOT going anywhere so please don't look so sad when mommy or daddy comes in the house carrying me. I am here to stay and soon I will throw something at you too!


To Mommy and Daddy:

Mommy- you are not a good singer so please stop making up lame songs and singing them to me. I know I smile and laugh at you but it is only because I feel sorry for you (and the rest of the family).

Daddy- I am going to need you to stop putting so much sports pressure on me. Yes, I know Ramsey got the Astros to the World Series and Tech to the Cotton Bowl but there is only so much this one little baby can do. I will try for the Astros but lets get real here, you aren't even taking me to their game in a few weeks. I can't promise you anything right now except that I will gladly watch sports with you anytime you want.....as long as you have a bottle close by.

I TOTALLY stole this blog idea from Erin but it was such a cute idea I just had to the same thing.....thanks Dunkles!