Saturday, June 14, 2008

Early Saturday morning.....

I am awake for some unknown reason so I thought I would post a blog....I know you are just waiting on pins and needles for us to update!

If you are in the mood for a good cry and a VERY inspirational story check out this blog:
http://jessiekelley.blogspot.com/
this little girl is amazing and her families faith in God is such a wonderful testimony.

Ramsey is becoming more and more obsessed with her birthday. She talks about it all the time and asks everyday if it is her birthday. She stole a Learning Express magazine from my sister's house last week and when we get in the car she looks at it and tells me everything she wants in it.....obsessed and spoiled!

Not too much to update about Bryson, he still just eats, sleeps and poops. I think he is getting close to rolling over and his head control is getting better but he still isn't ready for the Bumbo yet. I have to quit calling him "fatty" bc Dustin swears he heard Ramsey walk up to him and say "hey fatty". I hope I am not giving him a complex.....I wish I was that cute with all of my fat!

To all the dad's that read this blog (are there any?) we wish you all a very Happy Father's day. To our dad's.....we love and admire you. Thanks for being such strong pillars in our lives and for always loving and supporting us. (by the way, your cards will be late)

0 comments: