Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things I would rather not hear.....

"Brother awake".....see prior post

"It's OK mommy"....that usually means something has been spilled or Ramsey has done something on her own that she shouldn't have.

"I want to paint"...I am so glad that my daughter thinks she is a little artist but I am tired of wiping up water colors from my table plus she usually wants to paint right before we sit down to eat.

"I don't want (one of the following) breffast, lunch or deenner".....but she has NEVER turned down a snack, which is why they aren't offered anymore, she has to instigate that one.

"NO"....this is without a doubt my least favorite word in the english dictionary when it is coming out my daughters mouth. I pretty much hear it 100 times a day and I am OVER IT! It is now usually followed with a sassy look and her arms crossed...when did my almost 3 yr old turn 13? We are in for an interesting ride!

On another note: I think Bryson is started to teeth? How early does that start??? He is drooling like a mad man and will now put ANYTHING he can grab into his mouth. If only I would have found my camera earlier today I would have taken a picture of him with his mouth wrapped around one of the little poles on his playmat.

I am off to look up babycenter or some other baby sites to see how early this whole process starts! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

The Gleasons said...

Lori, I LOVE reading your blog!! You are so entertaining. :) I do hear that the "terrible twos" really don't exist...to just wait for the THREES!!!! I'm glad you're going through it one year before me...I'll have to get prepared. She's still precious in every way. :)