So, exactly 16 minutes from now 3 years ago our sweet little Ramsey was born. I hope I never forget all the details of that day....so many emotions running through me as it finally hit me that I was going to be a mommy from that day on. Those emotions still run through me as we go through all the new phases of life. I know that I am beyond blessed to have a healthy and happy little girl and for that blessing I thank God every night.
It amazes me how much she has matured and grown just since her brother has come along. She is quite the little helper (when she wants to be) and I think she sincerely loves her brother. I can't wait to see what a beautiful person she will turn out to be.
Her favorite things as she turns 3:
swimming
singing...."twinkle twinkle" is her favorite closely followed by "jingle bells"
reading at bedtime
playing her new piano...thanks Logan and Lucas!
wearing dresses
giving Bryson his paci
ravioli
snacks
playing dress-up
peanut butter and jelly
ice cream...said "I creem"
waffles
chocolate milk
princess shoes
flip-flops
make-up, especially chap stick
ringing doorbells
Things she doesn't like:
being told "NO"
timeout
being woken up
being pushed or hit....from other kids, we try not to abuse her :)
SHARING
being licked by the dogs
We also learned yesterday at her dance "recital" she does not like to perform in front of crowds!!! She either sat in my lap or had to hold the teacher's hand the whole time.
Happy Birthday sweet Ramsey! We love you always and forever!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Happy 3rd Birthday Ramsey.......
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday! You're such a sweet girl!
Happy birthday! By the way, she cracked me up during the Cookie Monster game at her party. Too cute...
Post a Comment