Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dear Lord--Beer me strength......

The title says it all....I hope you know "The Office" reference, if not it still says it all!

I think Kate from the TLC Show "John and Kate plus 8" nailed what I am going thru on the head when she told Oprah "Don't you know 3's are the new 2's???"

I don't want this blog to be a rant on how my sweet little Ramsey has turned into a "NO" shouting, arms-crossing, attitude-throwing, screaming little girl BUT that seems to be going on a lot lately. I am pretty sure she is just sick of hanging out with me but I honestly don't think I can do much more to entertain her. Swim lessons, play groups, running errands, dance lessons and going to the gym keep us VERY busy so I don't know why she is that sick of me. Maybe I am keeping her too busy?? I just don't want her to be a TV girl so I try to keep her entertained. By the way, I would LOVE suggestions from you on how to kill time without breaking the bank OR making a huge mess!!!!

She still is a sweet little girl and I am truly amazed at how much she has grown up over the last few months. She wasn't much a talker there for awhile so now that we can carry on conversations with her is so much fun! She loves to "talk" on her phone and it is hilarious to hear her carry on these conversations with her Grammie, Lolli, Reece and Ava.....you would think they really were on the other end of the line.

So, of course I love her with all my heart....I just wish she was more sweet than sassy these days!!!!!! I will continue to pray to God to bring (or beer) me strength.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel!! I have been planning so much stuff so they can be busy over the summer. I am trying to stay home a little more so they can have some down time.
My problem now is little Luke...he is a spit-fire. He was already in time-out at 7am today. He hit Kyle with a metal tractor over the head just b/c he got near him. Help!!!! What happend to my little baby?