well, not really but you know your day is going to be ok when you look in the back of your car and find a bottle of wine you had no idea you had!
Actually today has not been that great on the whole mommy/ramsey front. She has been EXTRA whiny today and pretty much says "NO" to anything I say or do. Such is life for an almost 3 year old I suppose. Please tell me that some you mommies go thru the same thing!
Bryson only wants to be fed so I can keep him pretty happy most of the day! Heaven forbid though if you don't have his bottle ready the second he wakes up....then he will let you know how disappointed he is in you.
That's all I got!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Best day ever......
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment