Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to the real world.......

So, I can't even describe how wonderful my trip to CA with my girlfriends was. While I am sad to be back I also very much missed my family....at least the last day I did!!!!

I also somehow broke my camera while there so I don't have any pictures to post. HOWEVER, Rhonda took some great shots so here is the link to her blog so you can check them out:
http://worsethingscouldhappen.blogspot.com/

I have to thank Dustin for "allowing" me a girls weekend and for taking care of the kiddos while I was away. My parents for taking care of the kids and the dogs and Marilyn for helping Dustin in Houston!!! (yes, dustin took 2 kids on a road trip without me...he did GREAT!)

It truly was a wonderful weekend with absolutely NO schedules or time frames, no diapers or bottles and no timeouts but we all missed our babies.

If only I could bring the weather and scenery with me back to Texas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucks that you broke your camera somehow! Had a great time - looking forward to the next trip already. :)