

We invited a few of Ramsey's friends to join us at ASI Gymnastics for her 3rd birthday party today. We are celebrating a few days early since 1.) her real birthday doesn't fall on the weekend 2.) I will be in California next weekend so we couldn't do it then 3.) she didn't care when we did it as long as she got her mermaid party!!!!!
Anyway, it was a huge success! What have I been thinking doing parties at our house the past 2 years? It was FABULOUS to just walk in and walk out....no mess to clean before or after, no worries about spilled anything on the carpet (not that it would matter on our carpet this year). I HIGHLY recommend the location party and not the house party.
Anyway, it was a huge success! What have I been thinking doing parties at our house the past 2 years? It was FABULOUS to just walk in and walk out....no mess to clean before or after, no worries about spilled anything on the carpet (not that it would matter on our carpet this year). I HIGHLY recommend the location party and not the house party.
Oh, and as for California...I am going with 2 girlfriends for a long weekend. Our husbands are letting us free for the weekend....aren't they brave and wonderful?? Erin is a Cali native so she is taking Rhonda and I there for the first time. She said it best a few weeks ago when this was planned that she "was excited to see CA thru our eyes". It will basically be a weekend of shopping, hittin' the beach and OF COURSE hittin' the bars!!!!!!
3 moms + no kids + no husbands + alcohol = a damn good time!!!!!


1 comments:
oh lord housewives out on the town........cali won't know what hit'em. have a blast!!
we are headed to padre on the 3rd but if you have time before then maybe we can get together. i'll come see you guys i am pretty much off so that is a good thing
Post a Comment