Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hello slacker....

Yes, I know it has been awhile since my last post. HOWEVER I do have a pretty good excuse.....wait for it......Dustin was out of town this week so I only had time to stalk the blogs I love to read, no time to post!!!

We did have a great week though. Ramsey made it thru her first dance class (thanks to an ice cream bribe). We went swimming a few times - thanks a bunch to Jen and Paul for having us over! Plus, Grammie, Gramps and Great-Grammie A came into town to celebrate cousin Davis' 6th Birthday!!!

We had a great time hanging out with the family and Ramsey got some good sugars from her grandparents.

No pictures to post.....I had no time! (I am riding that excuse train as long as I can)

Teaser alert: I'm going to California!!!! More about that later!

0 comments: