Therefore no pictures. I know this is dissapointing to the few people that actually read this thing. (By the way, in the back of my mind I secretly wish there were tons of you out there reading this blog.......to the 3 that do, THANKS!)
Anyway, we have returned from another great trip to Lake LBJ. The BettenShaWald weekend was WONDERFUL!!! I have to say a huge thanks to Kalee, Allie and especially Auntie M for all of their help this weekend....you made it so much more relaxing for me and Dustin. There is nothing like watching the sun set over the lake! I could do that everyday for the rest of my life, if only I would win the lottery!
I do have a prayer request for Marilyn (Dustin's mom, my MIL & Ramsey and Bryson's "Lolli"). She and Randy (Pop's) were so nice and brought their boat out to our lake house this weekend. They graciously took us all out on rides to check out the huge new houses popping up around the lake. To make a long story short, we hit a wave pretty hard and everyone on the boat knew that Marilyn was hurt. A few hours later in the ER at Round Rock it was determined that she had cracked some ribs. Well, after getting a second opinion today she really has broken a bone in her back and will most likely require some sort of surgery. They are in the beginning stages of getting all the tests run and such so we don't know a ton of information for now. If you could all just pray her pain, for guidance for her doctors and for her healing we would all really appreciate it. I will keep you updated as things progress.
Bryson goes in for his 4 month well-visit appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much my chunky weighs! He is always in such a good mood, I hate to have him get shots tomorrow. I will be sure to update you on the numbers as soon as I can. By the way, we were looking at Ramsey's well-visit "report cards" and at her 4 month appt she weighed 12.8. Bryson weighed that at 2 months!
Until next time.....
Lori
Monday, July 7, 2008
Still no camera......
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment