So, I have a habit of asking Ramsey if her legs are broken when she is whining about not wanting to walk somewhere. This morning while we were getting out of the car at church she starting saying she couldn't walk. When we asked her why she simply stated "My legs are broken so I can't".
I guess the good news from this is that she really does pay attention to what we say!
I went out on a girls night last night to go see Kathy Griffin......she was crude, sassy and downright awesome. If you like celebrity gossip then you must start watching her show on Bravo, it is greatness! Plus, the ladies I went with were so much fun!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Broken legs and Kathy Griffin.....
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment