So, 2 of the 3 (maybe 4 now) people that read this blog have called me out on not posting so here it is!!! I guess I just haven't had a lot of stuff going on that I felt warranted a blog posting.
I few things that have happened in the Bettencourt house this past week:
(warning: very boring stuff here)
- Dustin fixed the garbage disposal so we get to take the new one we bought back to the Home Depot. He was really so happy that he fixed it, what a Handy Manny he is turning out to be!!!
- Bryson has gotten a little better at the whole cereal thing.....at least tonight's attempt was somewhat successful....I think he actually swallowed some of it!
- Ramsey is OBSESSED with a cd that my sister Jenni gave her. It is the Disney Princess Tea Party CD and they say her name in every song. I swear she really thinks they think she is a princess.....it is cute but gets old after hearing it over and over again.
- I was totally dreading my weigh-in at weight watchers this week after "falling off the wagon" while on vacation but I was pleasantly surprised to find out I lost a few pounds!!! Maybe I really am making better decisions....either that or the coffee and fiber one bars are helping me out :)
- We are all looking forward to a little family vaca to the lake house again and then to Sea World. I think Ramsey and my nephew Davis will LOVE it, at least they better pretend too if we are going to walk around all day in San Antonio. (maybe I will loose weight on that vacation too since I will be sweating my butt off)
I warned you that I didn't have much, that's all I got.

1 comments:
Keep posting, more people than you know may be reading :)
Post a Comment