Thursday, July 17, 2008

Prayer request, Flies and "Sassy"

First of all, my mil Marilyn is having back surgery tomorrow so we would all appreciate any prayers, good thoughts and meditations you can send her way! Plus, my Grammie A had a little fall earlier in the week and we found out today that she did in fact break her arm......so we would also appreciate you adding her to your prayers as well.

Ok, what is up with the dang flies???? I am NOT kidding you when I tell you that I had 28 (twenty-freaking-eight) flies in my kitchen window today. I was on the phone with a girlfriend and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the swarm of them. I killed (yes PETA, I killed) about 8 of them on my own and then realized I could open the window, pop the screen and let them live....somewhere other than my house. So, if you live in the CR and saw a swarm of flies around 3:00, take comfort in knowing they came from my house. NASTY!!!!!! I seriously do not have a dirty house....see post below.....but I do have 2 stinky dogs so maybe that is where they came from? Also, does the house plant Kolancho breed flies, that is only thing different in my house this week and I noticed a few of them on those plants yesterday???

"SASSY" is Ramsey's new name from me. She straight-up has a serious attitude and we can't help but laugh at it. HOWEVER, it has got to stop before it gets out of control so we are on Sass-patrol from now on. I can't wait to get a picture of her in action....if only we had a freaking camera!

That's enough for this beautiful, hot, fly-infested evening!

0 comments: