Where to begin??? How about this....I HATE it! I hate the smell of it when I walk in (it always smells like bacon and it makes me hungry) I hate that I see the same gym rats there everyday, I hate the skinny moms walking around in their short shorts, I hate the buff dudes checking themselves out in the mirrors, I hate the music they play, I hate the fact that I wipe my sweaty face on a towel that I pray has been washed since the last person wiped their sweaty face with it, I hate that I am in a rut but feel too stupid to try new equipment. I just hate it.
HOWEVER, I do LOVE they way I feel when I walk out of there! I love the fact that I was wiping my VERY sweaty face on a towel that has been used by countless others, I love the fact that even though I am in a rut I at least did something, I love that I can tune the music out as I read the "closed captioning" on the tv's, I love the fact that my husband doesn't act like the dudes there, I love the fact that I am working on being one of those skinny moms in short shorts, I love that the same people are there everyday bc it makes me realize that it isn't easy to keep that body they have, and as soon as I leave I am no longer craving bacon bc who wants to eat that after you have just burned off all those calories!
It's a love/hate relationship.....but at least for now it is a relationship.
See you tomorrow Gym!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
The Gym
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your posts crack me up!! We keep telling you to COME to Baby Boot Camp, girl! :)
I'm ready to see some pics of your cuties!!
Post a Comment