I should totally be folding the 5 loads of laundry that are sitting clean in my laundry room but instead I am catching up on all of my other blog friends.
Christine posted her lake pictures so check them out on her blog:
http://prospergirls.blogspot.com/
(it is a few entries down the page but I promise they are there)
Bryson will finally get to start Rice Cereal today. he had some poop issues all day yesterday after his round of shots so I didn't want to start him on cereal with an already sour stomach. So, wish me luck tonight at the whole solid food go-round!
Gotta go, the dogs are barking outside....so help them if they wake up my sleeping babies!
lori
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Both kids are sleeping......
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Come on Lori - UPDATE!
Post a Comment