Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"You busy Mom?"

Apparently I use the whole "I can't do that right now, I'm busy" a little too much with Ramsey. She has now started saying "You busy Mom?" before she asks for what she wants/needs/can't reach.

This morning Dustin asked her to help him find something and her reply was "No, I am too busy".......as she sat in her chair, drinking chocolate milk and watching her shows on Noggin.

List of things to do tomorrow:

Grocery store - - BOO :( I DESPISE the grocery store with 2 kids.
Watching my nephew Davis
POKENO with the neighborhood ladies!!!!!
Come up with new saying! any suggestions?

1 comments:

Vicki said...

I find myself doing the same thing with Emma all the time. "In just a minute honey." Maybe because she always needs my attention! I try to make a concious effort not to do it too much and to stop what I am doing and give her the attention she is craving occassionally. I have this fear she will growup saying - my mom never had time for me. I know it inevitable that at some point I will have to pay for a shrink for my kids! - Vicki