Thursday, January 21, 2010

Drive By.......

If you are in the neighborhood I encourage you to drive by our house and check out our new yard art!



We have talked about moving for at least 2 years and have finally decided that now is the time. We probably won't make much money (if any) on our house but we are hoping to get a good deal on the flip side.

Oh, and if you do live in the neighborhood I will probably be coming to your house unannounced sometime in order to kill time during the showings!

We HATE to leave Jenni and her family as well as all of our fantastic friends but we know that moving down the road a few minutes isn't going to tear our friendships apart. Plus, I promise to host a girls night at the new house!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Owlz Softball said...

Where are you wanting to move to?

Juli Evans said...

Wow! How exciting! I know you have been wanting to do this for a while. :)

Unknown said...

When you get a showing, come on over to Club Sabadie! Mixed emotions about you leaving, but I know you need the space.

Colin said...

Same with Kim if you all need a place to hang out, you're always welcome at Club Riegle too! I am so sad to see you leave but so excited for you at the same time!!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see what the future holds for your family. Come over anytime.