Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sky Mall and Vegas

So, next weekend I am going with a few girlfriends to Vegas BABY to celebrate Erin's 30th Birthday! Last night the girls that aren't going decided to have their own version of Vegas and party like it was 1999.

I woke up feeling good (because I didn't drink much) but thought about the ad I saw in SkyMall last weekend. I bet some of my friends were wishing they had this contraption this morning.........

Here is what the ad reads:

Work, stress, drinking and environmental factors deplete our oxygen and affect our health. This device helps you feel rejuvenated and relaxed. Breathing 30% oxygen-enriched air from the included headset gives your body the clean, fresh oxygen it craves.
Soothing music provides the tranquility your mind needs. The Tranquil Sounds Oxygen Bar replenishes, renews and rejuvenates you down to the cell. Headset delivers oxygen for easy concentrated inhalation.
No replacement parts needed.

However, I also feel the need to talk about the ad itself. Did she tie one on last night? Does she really look that relaxed? What are the odds that you can really have that tube in your mouth and still sleep? Is there a strangulation risk factor?

And one last question.....is it too late to order one for Vegas next weekend?



1 comments:

Blonde Momma said...

this is killing me! too funny!