Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We have got to get out more......




or maybe we just need more friends that are boys!!!!!

This kid is totally cracking me up lately with all the dress-up and high heels. Dustin doesn't think it is funny......like, not at all.......but I think Bryson will be a perfectly well-rounded man because of all of the female influences in his life! :)
He will probably HATE me later in life when he knows I posted these pictures but this is my blog and I will document the good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between!
At least he has the dirty little boy thing down.....check out his face and shirt!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

All the little boys in Sara's preschool class fight over who gets the purses and heels when the dress-up box comes out. I'm sure it is a phase they all pass through. Who can blame them...girls have much cutier clothes.

Colin said...

I love, love, LOVE that last photo of him! Girl, Jonnie loves to dress up at preschool too!! Like Vicki said I think the boys like it more than the girls.