Thursday, January 7, 2010

randomness

so, I am taking this extra class at the gym and it is totally kicking my butt. like to the point that I can barely lift my drink to my lips and I took this class THIS MORNING. I have been working out pretty consistently for the last year so I would think I would be in better shape.....but I ain't.

in other news, Bryson is officially obsessed with Sonic red straws. If he sees one he practically hyperventilates until he gets to hold it. Oh, and did I tell you he is whistling? He doesn't do it very often, or on command, but when he does it is for sure the cutest thing ev-ah. He still loves high heels too! and his daddy! and Chi-Chi (our weenie dog)!

Ramsey is such a sassy little thang lately and it is cracking us up. She told me the other day that she was gorgeous and should really be a princess. Self-esteem-----check! She will also tell anyone that is listening that she is 4 and a 1/2 and will be going to kindergarten next year. Can you believe that?

Dustin is working hard for his money, so hard for it honey! If all goes according to plan, he will be traveling March-May of this year for work......great for business, bad for mommy and kids.

Like the rest of America, except for that beautiful state of California, it is FREAKING COLD HERE. I'm over it.

So, that's what's going on with the Bettencourt's? What's happening in your neck of the woods?

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

That is because the Longhorns are there, don't cha know.......If I have to hear anymore about how devout they are, I am going to have to move.