Well, I can tell that Brysondidn't miss me much while I went on a "girls weekend" with Shis-shee (or Sissy to the rest of us).
I can safely say that he won round 1.......he DID in fact eat a cupcake for breakfast because I was desperate, sick of him screaming, running late and had a certain 4 year old to deal with as well. I know, I am weak but frankly it wasn't worth the fight over a bite-sized cupcake......what's the real nutritional difference btwn a cupcake and a donut anyway?
However, round 2 is going on as we speak. He is screaming for his momma or daddy right now from his crib. We are going on 15 minutes and I don't plan on going in there anytime soon. Doesn't he remember that on school days he sleeps from 11:30-1:30!?!?
I mean, I have important things to get to like: updating my blog, finishing my lunch and unpacking.
Oh wait, what is that?!?!?!? The sound of silence! Sweet Baby Jesus I really won this round! I'll let you know how round 3 (dinner) goes!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Momma's back!
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
don't you just love the 2's??
ROFLMAO! If only Dylan would take a nap, but I don't think 7 year olds do that....at least 6 year olds don't.
Post a Comment