Friday, February 26, 2010

Blood

This morning, while I was running around like a mad woman, I found a BIG (like 6in X 6in) pool of blood on the floor in Ramsey's room.

Ummm, so who is bleeding? Where from? Why? and for how long?

Ramsey swears it was from Maddi.....which is just about the only logical explanation, she does have a giant tumor after all. So, did she cough it up, puke it up, poop or pee it out?

I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

It's a very unsettling feeling cleaning up blood and not knowing where it came from. I know it wasn't from the kids because they would have been screaming about it.

Oh, and YES we had a showing a mere 2 hours after I found it so you know I was freaking out. THANK GOD for good neighbors and friends!! Tiffany came to the rescue with a huge bottle of hydrogen peroxide for me and it came right out!

(I have to tell you.....when I couldn't figure out where it came from I actually looked at the ceiling half expecting blood to be coming down from there. SO FREAKY!)

What a way to start the weekend!

1 comments:

Carin said...

I'll trade you blood on the floor for blood pouring out of a finger!