Tuesday, February 16, 2010

bummer

so, we HAD an interested couple in our house. notice the word HAD. they put an offer on another house......a house that I found online, a house that is not nearly as cute as mine, a house that looks like a house and not a home.

"to each his own" I guess. the other house was a little bigger and cheaper....because it was ugly and plain...but whatever.

I just want someone to walk in and LOVE our house like we do. I know they are out there, I just hope they come soon.

In other news, Bryson just walked in the office and seriously stinks so I am off to change a diaper, put the trash out and sulk for the rest of the day! And YES, apparently I am VERY impatient!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Aunt CiCi said...

Be patient, selling a home is definitely a huge roller coaster ride. In Houston I could log on and read comments the realtors left about a showing, we had 52 showings before the "perfect buyer" showed up and loved our home. It will sell when that perfect person shows up. Love you!

Carin said...

Yup, house selling sucks. So does house buying IMO. Keep your chin up. It will sell!

rackersfamily said...

Lori, we had so many repeat showings and interested people and they would find another house too and I did not understand it. I took it personally... like, what is wrong with this house? we love it, why doesn't everyone else?
don't worry, it will sell. you have a great floor plan and it's fixed up really cute. someone will like it and it only takes one family to like it. the others are just missing out on a great house ;)