Sunday, February 14, 2010

A totally RAD birthday!

A mullet and crimped hair.....a match made in heaven!

Amazing night, amazing friends, looking forward to an amazing year!
Happy Birthday Dustin!

Girbaud jeans, a walk man and BIG hair!
Brian and Jenni
(not shown: Jenni's Dooney & Bourke)
Mr. T and his HOTTIE Kim!
How amazing are these costumes. That is Kim's prom dress and I don't really think I need to say anything about Eric.......so awesome!
Chris and Tracy
SUCH a fun couple and her hair is right on!

Dee Synder and Wife
aka: Brian and Kayla
She had some pretty amazing hair too! And I wish you could see her shoes.....trust me, they were cool!


Chad and Christine!
I just about died when I opened the door and saw them!


RRHS mini-reunion

Meg and DJ.....is that Pearl you are drinking???


Colin and Jason
the side ponytail was made for her hair!

CR pyramid....a party isn't a party until you bust out the pyramid


yes, I wore salmon and I ROCKED IT! love love love these ladies!

Wes's birthday gift to Dustin: THE WORM!
I didn't get any good shots of Ryan's worm but it was dang good too!

Ryan and Carey.....so cute and their kids are AMAZING!
I can't wait to hear what the Cooper people thought of your shirt, Ryan!

Miami Vice meets Madonna!

Yo, where's James?
(hey Rhonda....how does Boones Farm feel the next day?)


Natalia and Jason
They drove in from Round Rock just to party 80's style with us! SO happy they came!


Paul and Jen
Jen and I were crimping buddies and we think we are gonna bring it back!
Paul has cassette tapes on his shirt....I want that shirt!
Steph and Hank
jorts, need I say more?


The birthday boy rocking out!


So, here is the party wrap-up from the Bettencourt's perspective:

  • The 80's clothing was hideous. however, we all wore it well!
  • HOW in the HELL did I not get a picture of all the couples?? That is what the backdrop was for! Those I didn't get I stole off facebook! except for the Bundy's...did anyone get one of them?
  • But, having a backdrop at a party is awesome!
  • kids will totally leave you alone if you give them some sprite and a cupcake!
  • Salmon colored overalls are not good for the body. I was pretty much the UN-sexiest person at the party......but I was authentic!
  • Walmart is the key to any good 80's outfit.
  • Keds (or F-eds..since mine were fake) really aren't that comfortable.
  • Waking up this morning with no mess to clean was such a relief!
  • Theme parties are SO MUCH FUN, officially addicted!

    PRETTY MUCH THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EV-AH!











3 comments:

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

Lori....I am so sad we could come...Our baby sitter bailed...I think she went out with her boyfriend and Faby said no! I am so glad you all had fun!!! We missed out big time!

Colin said...

That was SO MUCH FUN!!! thanks so much for a rad time!!!

Anonymous said...

Ev ah Lo-rida! Good times!