Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let's just get it all out there......

here are my completely random thoughts of the day.

1. If I actually ate a normal diet and didn't pig out at least once a day, I would be one skinny mom. It's time to put myself on the Shorts-Shorts diet.

2. Having to keep your house in "show" mode is a complete pain in the butt.

3. For some reason it is so weird for me to look at other peoples houses. I think that it is my Grammie "A" side coming out of me but I try to figure out their story when I am there.....how old are their kids, how long have they been married, why are they moving? We have only looked at 2 houses but I am pretty sure I have those peeps all figured out!

4. I am looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday because of the food and commercials. (Hopefully I can remind myself that it will be shorts weather before we know it)

5. We have NO Plans for the weekend, except for on Sunday, and I couldn't be happier about it. We ALL need a relaxing weekend......although I wouldn't mind be kicked out of the house for a few showings!!!

6. I HATE it when businesses don't call you back. Yesterday, I called a preschool that I am looking into for Bryson and it just hit me they didn't call me back. UGH.

7. My mom is in town for the week and we are all happy to have her here. The poor woman is being tugged around in so many directions, she will be worn out by the time she leaves next week.

8. I bought a really cute sweater at Macy's today for $16!!

that's enough of this boring crap for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - you do have flesh colored shorts to wear.

The Gleasons said...

Oh, Lori, I can't imagine keeping my house show ready. My girls tear it apart in a matter of seconds. But, HOW FUN to be looking at other houses. :)

Miss you guys!