Hey guys, this is Bryson and I am taking over mom's blog for the day. It's about time I let you all know what I have been up to.
How cool is this????? I can climb out of my pack n' play at Lolli's house AND my crib at home! Mom doesn't act too excited about it but I think it's pretty cool. I like to think of myself as SpiderMan now!
I am getting some big ol' teeth in the back of my mouth and frankly I am OVER it. They hurt. I think they make me drool a lot too.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to ask "why?" and do it all the time.
I want to be outside all the time. I stand at the door and yell "ouuuusigh" a lot.
I really love to play with my blocks.
I get in trouble for hitting Ramsey and sometimes my mom and dad.
I am obsessed with the potty but I HATE to be put on it. Mommy thinks she is going to try to potty train me soon but first I have to get over my fear of falling in.
I am FINALLY out of my bath seat. Yes, I was the last kid on the block still in my seat but it made me feel safe in the tub. Now I am like a fish in there and I LOVE to splash and drink the water. Mommy says drinking it is gross but I don't care.
I call milk "Cow" and would love to have an unlimited supply of it.
I have a HUGE pain tolerance. I rarely cry for more than 10 seconds when I hurt myself.
I think my sister is obsessed with me. She is in my face all the time.....which is why I hit her. I just want to say ,"give me my space sis."
I still like to cuddle.
I am shy at first but I warm up pretty quickly to others.
I love my naps.....just likes Gramps.....and usually sleep at least 2 hours at nap time. Mommy says my nap time is her favorite part of the day! Something about how she can actually get some stuff done around the house....whatever that means!
I am a dang good dancer and I love to do somersaults and jump.
Oh, I got my haircut this weekend. I cried the entire time. But, I must say I look pretty stinkin' good with my new style!
I like to play with older kids. Little kids freak me out. I just look at them and say "NO" over and over and over again.
I don't share well. (if I want it, you should give it to me!)
My birthday is coming up. Can you believe I will be two?? Pretty cool if you ask me! I am gonna have a party with my homie Conner at club Mickey D's!
That's all I can think of for now. Plus, it's my nap time.
Peace out peeps!
Monday, February 22, 2010
What am I up to???
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw, Bryson. It's good to hear about what's been keeping you busy lately! Take care little dude! :)
Good job on the post Bryson! It was really good to see you this weekend and we loved playing for a few hours. Happy early Birthday!!!
I still LOVE Mr Cuddles. Can't wait to see the new haircut, thank god you didn't go back to Sadam!
Post a Comment