Thursday, February 18, 2010

poison control (again)

I can't believe I forgot to tell y'all this story.

Long story short: Bryson got into my birth control pills. he (or the dogs) ate the last 4 pills in the pack. LUCKILY these are the sugar pills and there are no side effects.

Lesson learned: they are in the cupboard not in the bathroom drawer.

By the way: Poison control people are SO nice. In fact her exact words when I told her it was the last pills in the pack she said "Oh, that's GREAT!" She was so excited he choose the white pills and not the pink......if it was Ramsey I am pretty sure it would have been the pink ones!

Awesome way to start the week!

3 comments:

Lori said...

OK, this is only funny if it's not at your house, right???
Giiiiiiiiiiirl.....that Bryson is a handful (but he's stinkin' adorable!
Good luck!

jenleic2008 said...

I am so glad that everyone was alright. I bet the sugar pills tasted good! Ever since the year Lucas ate the bluebonnet flowers I have programmed poison control into my phone. Hopefully that is your last call for a while!

Amanda said...

Don't ya just love how NOTHING is safe? Riggs is climbing on everything now so "up high" isn't good enough anymore. Everything goes behind child-proof locks now!